ASNA - 3701 E. Tudor Road; Suite 208, Anchorage AK 99507
SAVE THE DATE: Annual Spring Conference April 25-27, 2014
Alyeska Prince Hotel, Girdwood, AK
Register Now: http://www.planetReg.com/E112615163809609
be an Early Bird before April 11, 2014
MISSION STATEMENT AND GOALS
The mission of the Alaska School Nurses Association is to support school nurses and school nursing in Alaska.
Our goals are: 1) to operate as a professional organization for the school nurses in Alaska on a non-profit basis and 2) to promote and advance the quality of school health services and health education throughout the state.
To update personal information - If you need to change your email address, phone numbers, credentials, address, etc; visit NASN Portal where you can manage changes online yourself at http://www.nasn.org/MemberCenter/AssociationPortal and click on "Edit Your Member Profile", then login. Your login defaults to Username=NASN ID and Password=Lastname. Members can not change their Username, however, they can change their Password at any time.
To Change Your ASNA Password
PLEASE READ the following instructions carefully before beginning.
- Click "forgot your password" under member login
- Enter your email address (on file with NASN) in the box provided and click submit
- A token number will be sent to your email address
- Cut and paste this token into the second box that appears when following the prompts
- The first box is for your username. All lower case - first initial and last name, e.g. ajohansen
- Click submit