ASNA - 3701 E. Tudor Road; Suite 208, Anchorage AK 99507
SAVE THE DATE
ASNA Annual Spring Conference "Positioning Ourselves as Professionals" Millennium Hotel, Anchorage, AK; April 24-26, 2015.
Register at http://www.planetreg.com/ASNA 2015
MISSION STATEMENT AND GOALS
The mission of the Alaska School Nurses Association is to support school nurses and school nursing in Alaska.
Our goals are: 1) to operate as a professional organization for the school nurses in Alaska on a non-profit basis and 2) to promote and advance the quality of school health services and health education throughout the state.
To update personal information - If you need to change your email address, phone numbers, credentials, address, etc; visit NASN Portal where you can manage changes online yourself at http://www.nasn.org/MemberCenter/AssociationPortal and click on "Edit Your Member Profile", then login. Your login defaults to Username=NASN ID and Password=Lastname. Members can not change their Username, however, they can change their Password at any time.
To Change Your ASNA Password
PLEASE READ the following instructions carefully before beginning.
- Click "forgot your password" under member login
- Enter your email address (on file with NASN) in the box provided and click submit
- A token number will be sent to your email address
- Cut and paste this token into the second box that appears when following the prompts
- The first box is for your username. All lower case - first initial and last name, e.g. ajohansen
- Click submit